To find out how to connect your device read our Connection Guide.
Does your car have an AUX input? If so you may need one of our Stepped AUX-IN Connection Cables.
Check out our range of InCarCables USB-Lightning Cables. Perfect for the latest Apple devices!
Want to connect your media devices to your car? Then you have come to the right place.
Whether you want to listen to your music on the back roads, enjoy an audiobook on the motorway commute, or make a hands-free call on the way home, we are here to help you understand the possibilities when connecting media devices to your car.
Our Guide to Car Connections will help you to understand various options. We discuss how they work, what you will need (often nothing) and the advantages / disadvantages of each.
These connections can allow you to:
- Connect your iPhone, iPod, iPad, smartphone, mp3 player or tablet to your car.
- Listen to music, podcasts and audiobooks via your car stereo.
- Charge your devices on the move.
- Make phone calls from your smartphone.
- Integrate with your phone's apps, to provide navigation or audio streaming.