The term "InCarCables" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website (InCarCables Ltd) whose registered office is: "The Tall House 29a West Street, MarlowBucks, SL7 2LS, United Kingdom". The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- Our Website, Information and Products
- Whilst we undertake reasonable efforts to ensure the information provided on this site is accurate, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website may include links to other websites, including links to products offered by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or product(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Permitted Use / Intellectual Property Rights
- Text, graphics, photographs, images and HTML code are protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- This website contains such material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to: design, layout, look, appearance, text, content, graphics, photographs, images and html code.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights, material taken from this website may not be copied, reprinted, reproduced, published, translated, hosted, or otherwise distributed by any means without explicit permission from InCarCables Ltd.
- In accessing the InCarCables' web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
- You agree not to use our website or undertake actions which could change the content of our site or harm its performance and/ or accessibility.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without InCarCables Ltd.'s prior written consent.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to InCarCables Ltd, are acknowledged on the website.